Thank you for your expert assistance in finding a space for our new car dealership. We are now open for business and made our first sale last week! As you know, our need to find a suitable place of business was complex involving not only a specialized use (i.e., autos), but also tight zoning restrictions,...James V. Constas Aspire Automotive
Get to Know Jason...
Additionally, Jason has served his community in a wide variety of volunteer roles including, but not limited to…
- Board of Directors for Ignite Adaptive Sports
- Head of the Audit Committee for US Marshal’s Posse, Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Past President of Colorado Repertory Singers
- Former Vice President of the Board of Directors for Eldora Special Recreation Program, Inc
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees for churches in both Broomfield, Colorado and Austin, Texas
- Chairman of the City and County of Broomfield Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Served on City of Broomfield, Colorado, Land Use Review Commissioner
- Served on Water Conservation Advisory Committee of The City of Arvada, Colorado
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of Travis County Fire Control, Inc., in Austin, TX
- Volunteer fireman in both Colorado and Texas
When he is not busy helping his clients meet their real estate needs, Jason’s hobbies include horses, barbershop and choral singing, fly fishing, hunting and 4×4 trail driving.